|I think it's spring
||[ Monday, 16 Mar 09 | 17:59 ]
Yes, I know that it won’t officially be spring for a few more days, but here’s what has been happening around here:
- It’s been 20℃ (68℉) during the afternoon for several days now.
- The heat hasn’t come on at night for several weeks. And the past few days it hasn't come on in the morning either.
- The nearby beaches have lots of people, at least topless, soaking up the sun.
- The plants on the terraza are growing like crazy.
- There are even some berries forming on the strawberries. And that means soon I can make strawberry margaritas.